Join the Crescent Hill Community Council (CHCC) and make a difference in your neighborhood! The CHCC engages with the community to:
- take neighborhood concerns to Louisville Metro leadership and work on solutions
- help resolve issues within the community
- plan community events such as the Easter Egg Hunt, 4th of July Festival, Chili Night Out, Holiday Open House, and other social functions
- establish the Green Initiative, which develops environmentally-friendly initiatives such as planting trees and waste reduction/recycling to beautify the community
- work with Metro Police on speeding and other traffic concerns
- make sure the areas around the parks and railroad are well-maintained
- support the local library and schools with donations
Membership also provides you with an opportunity to give back to the neighborhood in which you live. Whether you have a little or a lot of time to spare, we have plenty of ways for you to get involved. From serving on a committee to volunteering at an event, you can find the right opportunity that matches your interests and schedule. Of course, becoming a member does not require a time commitment on your part. You can choose to be actively involved or just support your community with your membership dues.
Membership OptionsChoose the membership option that best suits your needs:
- $20 for a one-year membership + $1 processing fee
- $100 for a five-year membership + $3 processing fee
- $190 for a ten-year membership + $6 processing fee
- $335 for a lifetime membership + $10 processing fee
Your membership dollars are used to support the community programs and events we hold throughout the year.